Saturday, November 24

Happy Thanksgiving.. What a wonderful day!

Dad got a new toy.. DVD Hand Held Video Recorder. He has figured it all out in about a three days. He had NOT put it down. Brittany is outside taking some pictures too sitting on mommys lawn tractor!
What did I say, Dad recording....Our Thanksgiving was just about on the table. Let me tell you between Mother and I , it was great!
The "KIDS" Table- Brittany Gunnar, Hannah, and Drake
My beautiful grandbaby Sid...she is a living doll!
My Mother and Britty
Kirk, Dra and Dad working in Dra's Rockets. They shot all the way over to the other homes, on a ROOF..Pretty cool.
Tom, Before....
Tom, AFTER...lord it was yummy...still not one year for a bad turkey.
Baby Sid and her wonderful mom Missy joined us for the day. Derek is serving in Iraq.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]