Sunday, November 11

Just Pure Hell...If you've tasted these!


Why, why, why.....these have been the cookie that I have loved for more than 30 years! I recall sneaking in my Mothers room taking these yummys things! Now not sharing them with my own kids. You can NOT get them any where we live, NOT TN, MN,NC,or FL so only when I went home to Red Bluff did I get them. Somethimes my mom would ship them. Now I am forced to eat The Fudge Shoppe Fudge Sticks with NO FLAKES..come ON the is sucks....



Mother's Vanilla Flaky Flix - DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURERMother's Vanilla Flaky Flix 7oz packages OUT OF PRODUCTION We continue to receive lots of messages asking about this item. Here's the bottom line. The company changed ownership and many of the old favorites were dropped. Unfortunately, both flavors of Flaky Flix are completely gone. Anything you may find now, from even the last production runs, will be well past the expiration date. Sorry we can’t help, but take some comfort that you share disappointment with a lot of others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]