Sunday, November 18

Steff"223" Surprise Birthday Party

This smile says it all.... Happy early birthday to my good friend Steff! Gabe and I pulled it off. After weeks of planning with Gabe in two stated during it all, we had a great night last night at Carrabbas's in Wilmington. The plan... John from my office call her and asked her to come to a builders meeting and get some business. She was in. We headed down early to search for ribbon cardy for my dad and some other important things at the mall. Gabe and Kirk then collected all the MANY MANY kids, and guest and headed down. They hid out aross the street an texted with me untill Steff and I had been seated at a table for 16. Then everyone came in and SURPRISED HER!
Above, Kirk and Rhonda, Below My girls...Jen, Me, Birthday Girl 223, and Jenn
Thank you so much for all you do for me Steff, I hope you had a great party!
This is Steff husband Gabe..giving the I love you speach to Steff... Marty is giving me the STINK EYE too.. Gabe is a wonderful man who also wanted her to have a very special day!


Thank you to

Kirk for your help,Gabe too, Jennifer Monteforte, Marty and Micky,Lou and Angel,Pepper and Michael, & Jennifer and Jeremy, for making it down. We are sorry that Missy,Edit, Deidra, Jess, AJ and Rhonda couldn't at the last minute. They all wished Steff and Happy Birthday!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]