Thursday, November 1

I have ReListed Sages Ridge!

Once again, The project I have worked so hard one from day one, is once again listed with me. The builder, Danny called me just a day or two after my two week stay in the hospital and asked me if I would be interested. Duh! It pleases me very much to have this hard work back, given I am still, the ONLY agent to have sold a home there,
and both sides on all houses!
Now with 2 new houses just a couple days away from completion, we have four upgraded homes to pick from. Below is just a sample. Find me on www.Realtor.com by Rhonda Swenson in Jacksonville NC See upwards of 75 pictures and also Azalea Landing/Cow Horn Village!
Large kitchen, tile flooring, stainless steel, and brush nickel.
Upgraded with hardware.
Sodded front yard, landscaped with shrubs and a tree or two, per lot.
All Homes Are NOW
listed in the
$170,000K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]