Thursday, November 1

Happy Halloween Friends!

Some killer kids here! The Punk Kids hanging' out

Gunnar Blood
My baby Girl Sid, the Fisher. I love you my grandbaby!
Dra tried to save his girls....But it was too ate....


The crew...One one would stand STILL!



Now I love this little baby boy Ty Ty so much too! He tells me I have One garage, asks me if I want to see his candy and loves to come to his Rhonda's house, I love you Tyler!


some of the great treats! I wanted to thank all my wonderful friends for helping me put the 3rd annual Kanton Party together so fast. Everyone was such a great help! It was tons of fun, with PLENTY on food, the kids had a blast, and I hope the parents did too. Thank you everyone for choosing to send another Halloween with us! Only 363 days til next years!







The Hood!
Britty looked so cute...I have to find a better picture of her!











Steven and his bride, Paige and her daughter Payton.
He just a house around the corner for his bride! He was a joy to work with. His wife just moved here 2 weeks ago and he just married Oct 6thth. congrats all around! Welcome!
The Carvings....
223 Steph and Kim giving orders...
Baby Austin and Traser ready fo CANDYYYYY
Alex and Gunnar back from the HUNT. Thanks for driving over Jen!

Thank you again everyone. It was a great year!
Don't forget, we have New Year Eve Coming up, The 1st Tractor PARADE AND THE BIG
TREE BURNING after New Year Party . Keep those dead Trees!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]