Wednesday, May 31

My first Listing!



I am very proud to say that I have set a company record for the fastest to sale and listing a house in our company ( All six Coldwell Bankers Sea Coast Realty offices)as a new Broker, less than 2 weeks out when signed! I am so excited. You can find my listing from the http://www.usamls.net/topsailisland/ MLS # 27001 AND the http://www.usamls.net/jacksonville MLS # 76119


Thank you everyone for helping me keep my chin up as I was getting to this point!


Thank you so very much Mike and Jen...First sale

THANK YOU Derek, Missy and Hanah TWICE! Listing and sale

Thank you to the others! Sales...

6 Comments:

Blogger Chef Deb said...

Good for you!! That is quick!! Lots of luck in your new career!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

thank you !

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, I guess you found your calling in life. Best wishes, Many more to come.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 6:49:00 PM  
Blogger 3boysmom said...

That's awesome! Way to go! Betch can't wait for the first check to arrive!!!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger BonisMama said...

I am so proud of you, Rhonda! Despite the rocky classroom-beginnings, you've really settled into this new career with the zeal and vigor we all know to expect from you!!! Congratulations on your sales, and best wishes for many more to come!!!

Thursday, June 01, 2006 2:29:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay!!! Auntie Rhonda we're so excited for you!! You go momma!!! :) btw, you look pretty darned cute in these pics!

Thursday, June 01, 2006 1:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]