Sunday, May 28

What a great weekend!

SO our weekend started of with going to a great beace house out at Topsail Beach for the day. The Noe's, our old friends from back in the day reanted a HUGE house on the ocean...Kirk, the kids, Mike and the boys and I all went out in the afternoon for food, fun and water! Poor Jen had to work till three... Then we moved the party back to our house while the Noe's got ready to return home to Ohio...they stayed back on the beach....

Jen met up with us and so did the Jacksons.. We had our BASEBALL GAME! We all stink and I needed to MOW..But it was fun... Then off to play many games of Apples to Apples( thanks Sister). More fun and happy times with good friends...The kids had a blast playing baseball and hangout too...

I have pictures to soon follow, but I have to work in a few...SO I will add them later on tonight maybe..

Hope the rest of my friends are having a great weekend...Its a long one ENJOY IT!

1 Comments:

Blogger BonisMama said...

Sounds like u guys had a fantastic time!!!
THANK YOU KIRK, and all the other soldier's and military families of the country!!!!
We're having a nice weekend too, chat with you later about that, Rho.

Monday, May 29, 2006 1:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]