Thursday, May 25

SO busy guys

Wow has it been busy. I have not had tons of time to blog. Many things have been going on. Kirk reenlisted in the US Marine Corps..THANK YOU baby! It was a great day!

The boys are coming to an end with baseball. Christians team is first in his level and they have not lost a single game. WAY to go Boy!

Gunnar has had a great time, well showed up for his Mets team and has learned alot from coach Mike. Brittany didn't play sports this season, but she was a great cheerleader!

Brittany and Christian also have been very busy with EOG testing this week..today is the last day of that, and only about 10 school days left for them ALL!

I am enjoying Real Estate more than I ever thought! This was my calling, helping other gain the "American Dream".

Kirk has been so busy we have been in differant places with differant kids for the past few weeks... Kirk has been a great help with everyones kids while I have been working long hours! Thank you baby! Everyone is so thankful for that! We hope to catch up with eachother this weekend. Perhaps a weekend of staying home, working in the yard, walk the "loop" and say HI to the hood, and maybe even watcing a MOVIE as a family!

Oh, and my Mom will be here soon...the kids are about to freakout waiting! GET HERE ALREADY MOMO!

Life is good....Hope yours is going great too!

(I'll proof this blog later, have to wake the kids up for school)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]