Saturday, May 27

What a blast! Happy 30th Will




What a blast we all had. It was great to see Bill and his wife, Brandy after all these years! Been almost 8 years I think. Jen , Sarah and I had a way too much fun with the cake and planning Wills Birthday gags and fun!The night turned out more fun as planned with the food fight at the end! Mike Kirk, Will and Bill yelled and jumped the entire game! What a great group of people, how lucky are we to have great friends..The kids also had fun playing and NOT watching the game. Dra did get a GAME BALL! That made his day...So go look at all the pictures on my link below and comment!!!!!


Have a great weekend...we are!



2 Comments:

Blogger 3boysmom said...

Yeah, I can comment! Great pics...looks like a blast!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 3:04:00 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

OH lord Trina it was....

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]