Sunday, May 14

Happy Mother's Day to all We Love...


Kirk,Rhonda, Christian,Brittany and Gunnar would like to wish all our "moms" we know and love a very special Mother's Day...




I wish my Mom, my sister Trina and Mom-in-Law Sandie, Grandma Jean, an extra special and wonderful day! Here are flowers for you all!





There are Many others too:
( baby count too for most)

Steph Harden -3
Adea-1 + (almost baby two)
Kelly-4
Kristi A-3
Rose-1
Tiffany G-1
Nadine-4
Jenn-3
Sarah-1
Tracey-3

Teresa B -2
Wendy-1
Brandy-2
Myra
Aunt Kyra-1
Aunt Dee-2

Aunt Arleen-3
Kelly H -2
Debbie Sue-4
Aunt Mary-2
Sandie Canafax-5
Michelle- 3 (my brothers girlfriend)
Tammy Rutters-1

Mckall-2
Lori T-1
Missy S-1 + baby on the way
Steffanie 223- 2
Stepahnie 227-2
Stephanie CA-NC-3
Debbie AZ-2
Lisa-3

Steph Dixon-2
Marcy-6

Sabrina-2
Lori S-3
Cheri
Marie
Linda
Jana
Edit-4

Lizabeth-2
Margret-2

April- 4

I am sure I am forgetting some of you, but I have ONLY one cup of coffee in me.

We'd love to hear how you spent your special day! Leave a comment for all of us to enjoy!

On another note...

Thank you to our friends The Montefortes,Jacksons,Shroeders, and the Hollands for a fun BBQ-Yardsale,Baseball game and SPOONS last night!
The kids and a blast too!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweety,
Happy Mothers Day to you to.

hugs,
The Freemans

Sunday, May 14, 2006 9:59:00 AM  
Blogger 3boysmom said...

Happy Mom's Day to you! Hope you have something fun planned!!

Sunday, May 14, 2006 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!!!

Monday, May 15, 2006 8:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]