Saturday, August 23

So long ago..




I just found this picture on an old SD chip....This was the first day I went house hunting as a REAL Real Estate Agent. As you see it was with Mike and Jen....


So cute...


Thank you for my first contract.

I met Mike & Jen in Pensacola, Florida back in 99' or 2000. Right before Shane was born. She worked at Domino's, me at Papa John's. Then In 2005 we moved back to NC and we found them again. Kirk, met Mike before me a few years. Its a CH53 thing...












Thank you to Derek and Missy for my first listing & second sale!

Fitting, given that Derek was MY first person I met with Kirk in Aug of 93' Oceanside, Ca .

Kirk met Derek on that plane in MN and that's how it all started...From day one of both of their Marine Careers...


6 Husband and Wives

5 Sons

4 Daughters

7 Cats

4 Dogs

4 Houses Bought
1 House Sold


Several deployments, no deaths between us, no major injuries,many moves, too mant states to count, a few divorces, a few weddings, many great new friends between us, more moves to come, and a life time ahead of us all together in one form or another...



(When ( or if I get to) I sell The Hardage House I will add you, don't feel left out or in the new friends, or still a Rookie wife...lol JK)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]