Tuesday, August 19

My Trip Home To Red Bluff For Mother'S Day 2008

Well FIRST, TWO of my best girls Steph (living in Red Bluff) my best High School friend and Adea my best Military Wife friend( I met in Pensacola, Fl in 99) now living in WA state and Tina (Adea's best WA state friend) all met in Red Bluff for some GREAT Mexican food. It just happen to be the same time that Adea and Tina had plan to drive to L.A. / Napa area for some "girl" time! It was some great time.. Just a few years ago...on that same road...Adea, Tina and I met at the Taco Bell for a "mexican meal". I love these people. The reason for my trip was to see my Mother on "Mother's Day"
This is Me, Mother and Pooh(Lance) my little Brother.
My entire family had NO CLUE AT ALL I was coming to Red Bluff...I flew into Sacramento, rented a car...drove to Los Molinos...pulled in the driveway (at chow time) and as my mother walked out the front door she looked so puzzled. She couldn't figure out who was driving this white car... She and my dad couldn't believe it was me. This is the second time I've shown up without notice..Its better that way you know...Visitors stress people out...clean, rush...get food...

This is Michelle(maybe my sister in law to be)...Pooh and I..


Adea, Me and Steph...I couldn't be Happier in Red Bluff...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]