Thursday, July 3

My Grandbaby Sidney is 2 years Old Today!


This is our dearest friends...Derek went to boot camp with Kirk and has been with him from DAY one of his Marine Life... This picture was taken just after his return from a long deployment a few weeks ago. Missy his wife, and also from Northern, MN was the first "wife(girlfriend then in 93' I met) Hannah their beautiful oldest daughter, and Sidney..


If you read Back on my blog in
July 2006 you'll see our history.

But I am now Grandma Ro Ro to these sweet girls. I love them equal, but only Sidney lets me pick her up and hold her...Hannah...well, not so much...I get hugs and kisses from her!



Halloween 2007

Football Season 07/08 Go Vikes! at our house with #2.

Sidney had her 2nd Birthday Party at Chuck-E-Cheese.
Hannah's normal "look"

My Boys.....yes..Dra is GETTING HIS HAIR CUT AND COLORED on 7/5

She is so happy!
Wait...no she is NOT.








Her beautiful mother Missy...my wonder and dear friend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]