Saturday, August 23

Now that's a HUMMER--Look for links..

Wow...look at this PINK Hummer...You can't see it all, but under the body... all correct parts are painted Pink ...Chrome.. Black...
Sick Wheels/Rims...whatever...
Livin' The Good Life....


I saw this at a Star Power Real Estate Conference I attended last July for the Top 1% REALTORS in the world. So, this was sweet...I love PINK...I love BLACK...

This was one of the "Stars" Hummers..
I loved it. So did Cheri. She even waited and let stop, so I could take many pictures! She is the very best!


Now I do own a Hummer H3... I had just got it a few months before this trip..
This is me going to work the other day below...
I'm the one on the smaller rock...
I try to take all the short cuts I can to show homes and look for land....
Just doing MY PART on Saving on gas..



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]