Saturday, August 23

Computer Crashed...Email Problems

Please make note that the normal email I used with my
REAL
first and last name @ yahoo.com
has been
HACKED
I can NO LONGER USE IT AS OF
.
.
.
.
RIGHT
NOW
AUG 4Th 2008
.
.
.
.
That includes my Yahoo Messenger...It has not been CLOSED, Yahoo says its still open. I'm trying to prove who I am. Its my work account & 5 other email addresses had poured into it. ALSO, to top it off...ALL my computers CRASHED..All laptops..desktops...everything..Thank GOD for my little Treo Smartphone..LOL So I had nothing for several days.
If you need my new address please ask in the comments below, or just visit me at my website in the tabs on the side. I will send you my new personal email address & my new Yahoo Messenger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]