Sunday, December 23

The Swenson Trip Begins!

Look At Kirk's Family.. It was about 73-74...Sandie, Doug and Greg...Kirk was so darn CUTE! The Hummer made it! It looks not so BLACK!
Game time with Grandpa and Nana!
Chrismas Tree was up and ready! As was the rest up the house!
Gunnar, Nana and Dra FROZEN!
Gunnar, "Jimmy" and Drake, make within the first 45 minutes of getting to Nana's house!
Looking for the boys, I could hear them....
Gunnar looking in at me asking for eyes for the snowman.
Brittany stayed in, to paint with Nana in her new Art Studio .
Greg, Sandie, Doug and Kirk.


More Pictures to follow!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Enjoy the snow for all of us. Wishing you guys a Merry Christmas, and we will see you for New Years. Be safe and enjoy the holidays.

Monday, December 24, 2007 2:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops I Mean 223 Steff, Dah I Can't even remember our address.....I think I need some sleep.

Monday, December 24, 2007 2:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]