Friday, September 1

What a GREAT week!

So, this week has been WONDERFUL!

The kids had a great first week back to school. They all like the new teachers they have, so far. They are happy to see their friends again that they didn't get to see over the summer. Sports are moving slow, due to the rain(I'm not crying about that).

Kirk has had a very busy week, but a good one.Been doing great wioth our kids while I am working..
Busy with ERAU, college....What a smarty!

For me, well...I earned another listing on WED, and an entire SUBDIVISION today! That's right...57 homes, plus two more in Chadwick Shores...We,Lori and Coldwell Banker Sea Coast could not be any more pleased to have been picked over some other good companies. This week was great...An entire subdivision is a dream come true! Four months in, not bad.... Wow, need a house? I will be adding info about those 57 homes soon...Working out the upgrades and basics...57 listings in my name! Darn its hitting me as I type it. I am so thankful for going with the # 1 in Units sold each month in 06' and longer in Topsail,Wilmington,and Brunswick MLS's....

Thank you Pete! Thank you Robin! Thank you Ottaway!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh yeah! YOU GO RHONDA!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

Friday, September 01, 2006 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Thank you thank you Nay Nay...I can't wait to hear more about your new home!

Saturday, September 02, 2006 6:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats.... I have been waiting for the good news... Call me later. Celebrations are in order.

Saturday, September 02, 2006 8:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]