Sunday, August 27

First day back to school....

That day most people start the count down for the last day of school is here. The first day back to school. I love having my kids home. They had a great time over the summer. Dra went MN first and stayed with the Swenson Grandparents. Kirk and the others followed soon after. They all had a great vacation. When the kids came home we had a slow and lazy few weeks! The heat very intimidating, so the kids spent a lot of time doing what!! VIDEO'S. They did get their new trampoline to jump, jump jump.....But like all good things...the summer has come to an end.

The week of the first day of school was filled with new everything!

Christian started the 7Th grade and football. This will be his first season. The first day was hard with the rain,mud, and fire ants. Now he realizes that its all math, he is enjoying it a lot more. He is on the Falcon's. Kirk is one of his coaches again. We are looking forward to a great first year! Dra has a busy day at school. He is taking a heavy load, he is very proud that he has made the Jazz class.

Brittany has started the 5Th grade and Cheer leading! She loves it...she is allowed to stand in front of a mirror and watch herself, what could be better! She will be a wonderful cheer girl! She can't wait to cheer on her big brother, The Falcon's. GO GO BRITTANY

Gunnar has started the 3rd grade and back on track with the Cub Scout, Bears. Being a Bear this year will be so much fun. He is looking forward to the Popcorn sales coming up and all the activities that the older boys get to do.

Kirk is busier than ever. He is back in college full time and working like a crazy man. He has so much on his plate. He will complete his classes in Jan 07' earning a BS. Kirk is also along with myself the den leader for Gunnar's Bear's Pack. Coaching Dra's football and trying to be the MOM.

As for me, things couldn't be better. I am trying to get every ones schedules in order and map out our weeks. We have so much going on and I need to keep them all in order. I have so much to learn about the Bears, Football and Cheer. I know I will. My gardening is coming along when I get a chance to do it. I am enjoying my 4-5 hours of mowing the grass!!! I have about 70 plants-trees to get into the ground soon, before its too late. My work could not be better! I have moved some great friends in on the same street and now I have their new baby to play with all the time. Another family is settling in real nice into their new home. Real soon more people will be settling in real nice. I have some very big news coming up this Friday, so stay tuned! Real Estate was well worth waiting for. What a joy I am having! I love houses, and I love people, putting it together only makes it all better!


Overall, our family is in a great place. Not without some bumps along the road, North Carolina has grown more and more each day to be our home. With the Marine Corps you never know if this will be our last stop, but we sure hope it will be. I will be adding some pictures, in no real order. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]