Sunday, August 27

Big Butt ALERT

Sunday, AUG 27th
UPDATE GIRLS.........I started the NEW BLOG...I am NOT sure If I will add the address yet to my main blog, I will decide that later on.
SO if you would like the new address to join,
email me at
I did send out a big email inviting many of you. By no means if I did send you the invite was I saying you needed to drop the pounds...The site has the rules to join... Let me know who's GAME....
I will be posting MY TRUE weight First....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, so I am sitting here on my couch thinking about how I have let my BUTT get huge, ONCE again. I was thinking about starting a new blog for me and my friends who want to shed those extra pounds. I thought about starting it up and allowing people who want to start with me have the password and we can each add our START weight and a picture. Also, to include what our goals are. We can encourage each other and work together...Leave me a comment, let me know what you think. Rather its 5 pounds or 50 pounds..lets work together and share our struggles and GET THIS WEIGHT OFF!
I like cottage cheese...just not on my BUTT!
AUG 21, 2006
UPDATE~ Blogspot has been having troubles as you other bloggers know. As soon as they fix whatever is wrong, we will start this blog!So eat those cookies a few more day!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds good to me....I actually started weight watchers today and I need to lose a good bit of weight. I would be willing to do that. I want to start walking alot too. Let me know!!

Monday, July 31, 2006 10:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda -
I would be interested it that. It would be great to have the support. Just let me know. Thank you for thinking this one up! Take care.

Monday, July 31, 2006 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Sarah was first to comment, she forgot her name. I wish her luck on her new diet.. I will leave this POST on top for a few days. Then I will get started on a new BLOG for us all to share!

Sarah...TOES TODAY OR BUST!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 6:26:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ME ME ME.....Four babies does a number to your butt!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:57:00 AM  
Blogger 3boysmom said...

Okay, I would love to do it, but (no pun intended)there is no way in H-E- double hockeysticks that I will post my weight let alone my picture!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:46:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay...so where is this blog...I'm not getting any skinnier!

Friday, August 11, 2006 7:52:00 PM  
Blogger BonisMama said...

That sounds like an awesome idea! Can I do it from out of state??? And, as long as the site is password protected, I'll post a picture and my weight! :)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:04:00 AM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Blogs have not been ALLOWING a new blog....SOON girls...out of state is great!

Monday, August 21, 2006 7:34:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh good...because that trip to Mcd's won't cut it for too much longer. lol...going back to the gym this week!!! :) I love you and miss you...and I cannot belive how big Christian is!!!!!! :( Time just FLIES!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]