Sunday, August 20

Blog Break

We are about to hit a very busy time. The kids are going back to school this week,3rd,5th and 7th grades, Kirk college, cheerleading, football, cub scouts(we are den leaders), homework and oh, Kirk and I work fulltime. I will catch up when I can......Hang in there..we'll be up and running again soon....Plus this blogspot has been giving me heck trying to blog.
A friend just asked me if I was changing my blog address and just "saying" I was taking a break, I am really taking a break.I am not a freak! I love my blog! Plus as you all know the blogs are not allowing pictures to go up right...
WHY, I don't know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

Good Luck getting through the next few weeks!!

Just keep your sense of humor and have cocktails at night!! LOL

Sunday, August 20, 2006 10:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy!!! Your other activities are much more enjoyable then blogging. Although, I will miss your blogging enjoy your babies. Fall is a great time.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger 3boysmom said...

Yep, life is crazy busy...but no blogging breaks allowed!! Heehee!! We LOVE seeing updates of the kiddos!!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]