Sunday, March 23

Let the hunt Begin...183 Egg on the ground.....

Thank you to all our friend who picked our house to spend Easter at this year. It was missing a few people. Mike, Jens husband who is serving in Japan, and Steffs whos serving in AZ right now. So Kirk was the sole Man Of The House! He Had to carve the HAM. All eight children had a great day, and reports are the Easter Bunny was very kind to them all. I loved having my closest two friends with me also. The food was just YUMMY! Everything was great.
I started the day off with a call from my sister, who was getting things ready at her house, then headed off the church. My parents had plans to eat there before going to to San Fran for the next few days. The Bunny was good to my sisters sons too!
Happy Easter to all the ones we love! Brittany has always been very good at finding the eggs!
Dra and Victoria looking in the front Yard!
Alex and Dra moving on to the back!
#50 is looking for eggs himself...Momma cat was helping him too...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]