Sunday, April 15

Thank you Steph! You rock!

Thank you o much Steph & Gabe, Kirk, Angel, and Edit for putting together a wonderful 35Th BIRTHDAY Party for me. Look at this cake Angel made for me...Its just AWESOME. I know how buy you were making that other HUGE cake for your Mom, so thank you!


Thank you Steph and Edit for making some great Lumpia! You know how I love that stuff! Everything was just so GOOD!
Britty and Mom!
Thank you my kids too....They loved that great cake too!


David( a client/friend) having a great time too..
It was his birthday SAT, he was tuning 27!

Thank you to Missy, Jenn Monte, Jenn R, Edit, Cheri,Wendy, Pete , Linda and everyone else who took the time to come over to a great party together by Steph and Gabe..and Kirk

I was so nice of you and I means a lot!
But, now its back to me doing the parties! You know I love to have parties for everyone and for every reason!

I have the bestfriends ever...and I am so thankful for you all!
Oh and thank you for the GIFTS too!

And Kirk & the kids for my HUMMER 3

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!


1 Comments:

Blogger 3boysmom said...

LOVE that cake! Awesome! (Starbucks is my fave...) Glad you had a fun party!!

Sunday, April 15, 2007 9:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]