Sunday, April 15

Great Grand Opening! Car show!

Saturday was Sage's Ridge grand opening and it was great!
We had upwards of 200 people and 40 cars! A car show to make my dad proud! My dad also hosted a car show that day in Red Bluff at the Chili Cook off.
This is John, he is one of our builders, they have more than 5 Mustangs alone!

Lets not forget the houses, the main reason for the event!


Pete and Tim (the owner of Coldwell Banker Sea Coast) just love the cars..Pete brought is Cobra, but Tim's Vett was on break today. Now chatting about this Camero..It was HOT.


Thank you to Steph and Missy(My new assistant) for coming out and helping me so much. Stephs husband brought his new 57' VW , he was so proud!





Thank you to all our Sea Coast Team that came out, it was a great day for me and the Ottaways. Lets sale these homes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]