Tuesday, March 27

Who's looking, How do you know us, Update!

OK guys, every once in a while we( fellow bloggers) always ask this on our blogs....
Who's looking at out blogs!
Just go to comments and add your name, what state your from and how you know us! You could also re add your birthdays...I have most of them and try to remember them all, but you know...I miss a few here and there still.
I have been a bit bad on blogging, and working on my real estate website, but I'll keep up on it better! I have some very funny pictures the kids want me to add!
So, who are you........

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be first! I am lynn and met Rhonda with Coldwell, she showed one of my houses and I found her blog and I llove it!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 6:19:00 AM  
Blogger 3boysmom said...

Your Sister....I've been a bad comment"er" lately! Oh, and all your nephews and BIL check it daily-several times daily!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda. It's Mckall. I love checking in and seeing what you have been up to. Congrats on the Hummer. That's cool!!

Thursday, March 29, 2007 4:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]