Wednesday, April 12

AT last.........

What a way to spend my birthday...After being sick for the past several weeks and changing my test dates, I passed my REAL ESTATE Test today(with the FLU no less)! So what a gift for my family...I been working at Coldwell Banker for almost 3 months now...but NOW I can SELL the houses and not just LOOK at them! I am so excited.....I am glad its all over! Thank you Kirk for driving me to Greenville, taking me shopping and to the test! What a great birthday after all! Thank you baby! Thank you to my kids for calling to see if I passed..they wanted it as much as I did!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats

Thursday, April 13, 2006 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

who said that? but thank you!

Thursday, April 13, 2006 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger Chef Deb said...

Congratulations!! Good luck to you.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 10:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your accomplishments.

Friday, April 14, 2006 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger 3boysmom said...

Geez, Test & Flu on your birthday...that's no fun!! Congrats on passing your test! Hope your b'day was okay despite it all!!!

Friday, April 14, 2006 9:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]