Wednesday, April 12

Happy Birthday to my one and only Brother In Law JOE!

This is my brother-in-law 4.0 JOE....My sister hit the goldmine when she met him!WHat a great giy he is ! I am sure they have something FUN AND STRANGE planned for this super day. Joe could find fun anywhere he goes!
Christian,Brittany and Gunnar wish Uncle Joe a GREAT Birthday!
Happy Birthday to ME too !
(I woke up this morning to Kirk handing me a bag...he and the kids gave me three wonderful WillowTree Keepsakes...
Mother and Daughter Keepsake box,Keepsake-kept forever in the heart, and Mother and Son...I love them all and thank you so much!

Also,1982 Riley Smith (model, actor)
1979 Claire Danes (actress)
1971 Nicholas Brendon (actor)
1971 Shannen Doherty Memphis Tn, (actress)
1970 Nick Hexum (singer, guitarist)
1962 Art Alexakis (frontman)
1957 Vince Gill (country singer)
1956 Andy Garcia (actor)
1950 David Cassidy NYC, (singer/actor)
1947 David Letterman Indianapolis Ind, (comedian)
1946 Ed O'Neill (actor)

2 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

YO GIRL!!! Have a SUPER Birthday today!!!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Auntie Rhonda!
We love you and miss you very much!!
Love, James, Nadine, Lydia, Asher, Nineveh, and Malachi Jude!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]