Wednesday, April 5

What should I do? Bad HAIR EVERYDAY!

OK girls....I need your help...My hair looks like CRAP...I am at that place now where I can't even have ONE GOOD hair day. Kirk wants me to grow my hair out long, including my bangs. I am about 1/4 inch from them tucking MY BANGS behind my ears now.That has taken MONTHS! First time ever they have been that long... So now I am trying to decide what to do. I want to go short again because I love short hair and its windy all the time here. SO I need help! Here are some pictures, some not so good, but if you know me, you know thats what I look like, so why hide it. Look around my blog in other months, you will see some better and some NOT! Tiss life....SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!! You know my birthday is coming up so I am getting that I FEEL OLD CRAP! I look forty, but still 20 sorta thing....Help me before I just wack it all off....As I often do!




Most current, messy, flat, and dull....Plus I am chubby AGAIN!


The chubby chubby me...long hair...

Sorta short

Very short


Mid short with a flip

The shortest


Now Vote:(PUT IN COMMENTS)

  1. VERY SHORT
  2. MID SHORT W/ OR W/O FLIPS
  3. BANGS LONG
  4. BANGS SHORT
  5. LONG WITH CURLS
  6. SHORT WITH WAVE
  7. YOUR PICK DIFF FROM MINE
  8. BALD

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR TWO CENTS ON THIS. I SO NEED TO HAVE A BETTER LOOK.

P.S. I am working on the getting the pounds off again..Doc says I need to drop 60 POUNDS...right!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

My Roman Shade better NOT put BALD!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:47:00 AM  
Blogger Marcy, Jim, Marty, Elijah, Zachary, Nicholas, Gabriel and Caleb said...

OH YEA OF LITTLE FAITH! I am here to help you my darling. Lets try growing it out long. The reason being you can always cut it later and I would like to see how it looks long. Besides it is always easier to pull up on those days you just dont feel like fooling with it. I know it will be unbearable for a while but we will get through it together. I grew my bangs out about a year ago it was a pain but I'm glad I did it.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 2:19:00 PM  
Blogger Marcy, Jim, Marty, Elijah, Zachary, Nicholas, Gabriel and Caleb said...

By the way the black print is a PAIN to read. Did you forget I am blind in one eye?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 2:22:00 PM  
Blogger 3boysmom said...

I like the most current...maybe cut the bottom up a bit to one of the longer top layers....let the bangs grow...yes, it is a pain but you're almost behind the ears!!! This is actually coming from my hairdresser who just cut all my hair off Monday!! My bangs are growing out and she cut the bottom up to about my chin...it's almost all about one length, short but one length. It's diff but I'm getting used to it. JMO....

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your personality is short and sassy.I would say go with a bob a little below chin length w/bangs. There is a new version of the magazine "Short hair" that really has some great styles. In your pics with long hair you look sad and if you are hiding from something. Don't go to short because if you are getting chubby then that will come out. That is why I say a bob. Also, color it one color that is closer to your natural.

Monday, April 10, 2006 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Hi Lisa, I am guessing that was your 2 cents above...( I got an email from you at the same time). You are right about my hair and we have never even met in person... I love to cut my hair and change it up all the time..it always grows back! Hope everything is going great for you and your family!

(if I am wrong about who's that was above, whoever it was your still right! Thank you for taking the time to repond!)

Thank you to you all@!

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Java Mom said...

I love the mid short with a flip!!!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]