Sunday, August 26

The Deck....At Last

So I asked Kirk for a deck....A large DECK. After last nights Party I had for Kirk, it may not be big enough! Kirk did such a great job on this deck. Me, well I carried lumber around the house to the back. Kirk and I did have some help! Thank you so much to Derek and Gabe both for taking wood back and forth, & lending a hand. Steph for the clean up crew and board moving too! Rocky's Nail gun...well...that says it all...

The Plan....Its coming together..

Kirk out in the heat, it was about 95+ that day. I was going yard work, shocker! He was just moving along.


On this past Wed...it was DONE.....The new deckturned out so nice. We still have the top to put on, perhaps in the fall when its a bit COOLER. I just love the space!
This is my little space, the La Bistro "Girls Talk Area"

So pretty... All that left it the pool, spa and upper deck....Moving right along!



Working on it...No RAIN is killing all my Hosta.. I just love them. Rain Rain, where are you..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]