Friday, August 17

My baby boy became a TEEN today....Pics to follow

Kirk and I little boy has become a teen today. Dra is now 13 years old. Where has the time gone? Just days ago it feels like I was at Travis AFB with my sister, mom and Sandie begging to get him out of me. With my mom in the room, my sister trying to film it and the rules that only 2 people in the room, but as the time past, Sandie was in the heat of things and out came not so little Christian Drake 9'14 lbs 22 inches tall! That boy was 12 lbs by the time we left that hospital. His daddy met him the very next day. Kirk was in El Toro,Ca at a school. Dra as I call him as everyone knows was named after my longest and dearest friend Stephanie Harden in Red Bluff, Ca son Mitchel Drake. He is 15. Today marks the end I guess of the days where he wants to be with us from what I hear, LOL...
Some good stories about Dra, well when he was little he use to say to Papa, "You Can't Know" and Papa still says that after at least 12 years.
While I was at Aunt Trina's house waiting for Britt to be born Dra and little Justin pulled EVERY book off the shelve they had on the wall.
He loved a cat named Pork Chop when he was 3 that he held by its neck.
He's always been a hugger and worries about everyone.
He's still shy and not into the "chicks" yet
He's Our little son, our first born, both Kirk side and my side grandchild. He's very special. He's our Birthday Boy and we love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]