Thursday, June 7

NASCAR 2007 The Guys are off!

So it all began with a call from Mike...Hi Rhonda....would you mind if Kirk went out with the guys to a NASCAR race? I say sure. What will it cost me? Oh not much. WHen it is? Oh in a week or two, on the 7th. I say well that sounds fun. Sure Kirk can go, he doesn't have to ask, if he wants..sure..he can go..Then Mike says...Ok then...Its from Wed night to Monday in the Pocono (PA), we are going to stay in an RV for all those days in the middle of the track, watch the races, drink and have fun! Thank's RHONDA! It was too late.....Kirk was in....So I hope Kirk, Mike, Henry and Oh I didn't get the four guys name a GREAT TIME! Kirk has been friends with Mike and Henry for years and this will be just a blast! Mike take CA orders on Monday and Kirk is taking the Kids to CA on Monday too...Busy Guys!
That place is huge...I thought after I gave them hugs and kisses last night from Mikes & Jenn's house after loading them all up , I should check and see if there was even a track and a race there! There was...Looks fun!

Have fun boys on your last week out with Mike!
Jenn, the kids and I will have fun here!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]