Sunday, June 3

A month Early, But...Britts 11th Birthday Party


Kirk and I's little girl is turning 11 (in a month but she'll be in Ca with the Momo and Papa) so we had her party this weekend. She had a wonderful time. She looked so pretty. She did her own hair with a curling iron, and blow dryer! It was humid today...so what can ya say..its NC. She had Christa, Hannah Banana, Victoria and Jordyn to her bowling party. They bowled, played video games and ate junk food!
After all that, Britt and I went to town and she had and her nails done, shopped till we dropped and she picked Red Lobster to eat. She loves SHRIMP!

Cold hard cash....she loves it...She already went to BEST BUY

and bought a digital camera.

She is still deciding if she needs another bite of her own little cake??

Christa,Hannah and Victoria are up!

This was Victoria's face...as I took her picture after she didn't beat me...LOL...I didn't win the next one..She did!
Steph was smart, she stayed out of it all.

Say Cheese! Stephs part in it all...thanks..Proof the MOM was there..I wasn't working!
Happy Birthday Dear Beautiful Brittany,

Happy Birthday to YOU!

We Love You!

Thank you to all Brittanys girlfriends who took the time to come on down and make Britts day a special day. It was the best day ever Britt told me. Thank you Girls!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]