Wednesday, June 13

The Kids are off To California!

The kids are off to the Papa's and Momo's house for the summer...Aunt Trina, Justin, Jake and Josh picked them up in San Fran late last night after missed flights, and after midnight! Kirk is on hi way home now, after missing his flights due to weather..but they are flying him into ville now and not Wilmington...so that rocks..
Our little Ninja Gunnar...

Thats it.....not bad, four bags and some fishing poles...
The kids are waiting it out at the ILM....They had no clue they didn't have to drive the week to
CA, we just pulled up to the airport and shocked them all! I couldn't make the drive with Kirk, My dad shouldn't be sitting in the car that long just yet, so I just bought airline tickets. Plus NOW Kirk can go with me to meet the Pres of Coldwell Banker with me tonight! Yeah...Well Missy my assistant too..we all get to go now! It should be fun! So the kids are having fun already...Kirk is on his way home and all is good!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]