Saturday, August 5

Thank you so MUCH!

What a blast we had...Everyone was a bit tired from work and the big MONTE move, but we had a great turn out. I forgot to take pictures, then I noticed I forgot to SING to our birthday boy! Jen took pictures..she's tired of being BLOG GIRL......Thank you
Kirk, Rhonda and Dra...so TALL Kirk and Derek...Studs....Just ask!
Kirk and Gabe.....also Studs...
Kirk giving Jen the "Eye", I am trying to get Will on the floor and my feet,
and Sarah, just being happy!

BLOW BABY!VVVVVVVVVV



Thanks to all of you! It was great to have Missy and Derek over, with the new baby..One more week and your just a walk away from us! Thanks to everyone how took the time to comeover and say Happy Birthday to my hubby!

OH, and an extra thanks to Sarah for helping me! Love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]