Tuesday, July 11

Its a Boy, at LAST! Baby Bronco Bill is HERE!


Welcome to the world
LOGAN WILLIAM......
Adea, today forever past her due date had her son. Bill was able to be there, Ashley and I guess everyone in the family!

Logan was born 8 pounds 9 oz, 20 inches tall...With Blonde hair.and if you scroll down and look at the pictures of Adea, you too will wonder how she got that big old baby out her little body!

I am so HAPPY for our friends...they wanted this baby so much. Ashley, their older baby(8) is very excited and was holding him when Adea called me tonight!

So CONGRATS to The Hein Family....The Swenson's love you and miss you...

(pictures to follow as soon as Bill sends me one!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]