Saturday, July 8

Doggy has two babies! WAIT NO...THREE






Last night Doggy had the two cutest kittens. I left my camera cord at work, so no pictures until I get to work this morning. Mommy cat is doing well and the babies are so CUTE. One is black and white like mom, and the other is black,white orange, and sorta tiger. I am so sorry Kirk and the kids missed it all. I will blog the pictures soon!

#3 baby!!!

I just found another kitten under mom. I thought it was her FOOT! She-he is white all over with a big black spot on her back...So CUTE...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are sooo Cute. Congratulations

Saturday, July 08, 2006 3:05:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awwww!!! :)

Saturday, July 08, 2006 4:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]