Saturday, June 24

Momo and Dra leave...

Momo and Britt say goodbye. Britt was so sad she had to go. She really wanted to go with her! But thats NEXT summer! Momo, Dra and Gunnar say their goodbyes at home. Gunn had to goto Cub Scout Camp and was unable to make the trip with us!
Momo in line...waiting
Gunnar giving his big brother a huge! Gunn will be so sad with his
brother gone for awhile to MN.
My mother and I. See ya next year MOM!

What a long day it was. Two flights and a long drive! Its wasn't fun sending Momo home and sending my little baby boy Dra off to MN.

2 Comments:

Blogger 3boysmom said...

Great pics of you all! Hope Christian is having fun in Minnesota!

Sunday, June 25, 2006 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Java Mom said...

I love all the pics...looks like your all having a great summer so far!!

Monday, June 26, 2006 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]