Friday, January 27

Happy 5 Years to my Nadine and James

Happy Happy 5 years to Nadine and James. Here is a picture from their wedding in Milton,Fl way back on Jan 26th 2000. That wedding was put together in SECONDS...It went from 3-6 guests to almost all the family! Nadines sister, James's brother ,myself, and BRITTY as the flower girl made the day. It was such a special day, I even got the pleasure of signing the witness space on their cert. Now married for 5 long years, they are blessed with FOUR babies..and I mean BABIES...She has a blog in my links..take a look.. We love you Nadine!
What a sweet picture of Gunnar,Kate,Christian,Brittany and Nadines oldest LYDIA , the baby in this picture. Lydia was also born on July 5th just like my little girl! I just love this picture. It was taken while Nadine and the baby stayed with us in Florida.
July 2000

( I know, pictures of pictures, sorry)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WE MISS YOU TOO! Can't wait to see you!!!

Monday, January 30, 2006 10:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]