Sunday, January 22

Brittany and her new friend Hannah

This is Hannah.daughter of Derek and Missy. Kirk went to bootcamp with Derek many moons ago in CA. I met Derek in Aug 93, with Kirk...He was the the first one to meet us a Mr and Mrs when I drove Kirk up to LAX just hours after we married..They had orders to Millington, TN aka NAS Memphis. I soon followed them both and Millington was VERY FUN...We saw them in Pensacola the week we had our going away party for our big move to CA..Now we are all here in NC together, with Missy having baby #2 due in July.(same as Adea). Derek took another route and gets to fly CH53e..Now thats pretty cool! He was also the only marine to attend our "real" wedding in MN in 93' He is also from MN. We are having a great time getting to know them again. The girls just love eachother..TOMBOYS no doybt it..Hannah plays ice hockey..a true MN girl!

The kids and I built a TENT in my livingroom...WHAT A MESS....They are having a blast!







Gunnar came crashing in the girls tent!!!!! Bringing popcorn too!
MEOW

SO COOL



So Hannah says to me,"Rhonda take a picture of me like this!" So I did.
The girls.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]