Wednesday, January 11

SO busy!

Hello everyone! Things are getting pretty busy around here! Christian and Gunnar have started basketball season for the first time this week. Its a big change from hockey,soccer,baseball and Gunnars football. Christian loves it so far. He hopes to become a great player like Justin, his younger cousin. Gunnar is also keeping very busy with Cub Scouts. He was born to be one, he loves everything about it. He wants a KNIFE with tools on it! Brittany is starting Cheerleading for the first time this week too. She can't wait to "cheer" her brothers on! Kirk has been keeping busy with work and trying to requit smoking. He got some new tools from "Santa" and I can't wait to see what he builds first! For me, I am very busy with Real Estate School. It is a lot of work and computer tests! If anyone says its easy, then do you want to be my STUDY BUDDY?
I love it though, and I know I will do very well! So much to learn!

So thats what has been up with us. I have not been good on returning emails,calls or keeping coffee dates, so sorry about that!

For my friends who read this in my area...We found a black and white kitty 2-4 days ago and it won't leave. Have you heard of anyone missing a cute kitty? Its so sweet! Let me know if you have.

Hope you all are doing great....Drop us a line if you get a chance!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad things are well there. I guess you just get busier and busier as the kids get older. lol. and the more kids you get! You have plenty of extras...as pets! I'm glad you're excited about your real estate school. Maybe we can get orders up there and you find us a house!! I miss you and your babies!
Love you,
Nadine

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger 3boysmom said...

Oh the joys of life! Good luck in RE School! Hope it goes well for you!!! And about the cat, I'm sure if you lived closer my husband would have NO PROBLEMS giving it a LOVING home!!!! NOT!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 3:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]