Friday, December 30

Road Trip...sorta kinda


We had barrowed a dog cage from Jim and Marcy to keep Bailey in, but it was now time to return it. We also had a bail of straw to pick up from their house. Some HS kids came over the the other night playing a game "Bigger or Better" from Liberty Hills. They got a bike from from Jim and gave them the bail of stray. They in turn gave the straw to me... Britt and I road the lawn tractor down the road to make the swap..Dad decided to tag alone...We needed room for Dad...so Britt got inside....It was SO fuuny! The smallest things are so FUNNY anymore...


Now get In Britty Girl
Daddy sitting above his girl...
Please Mommy let me out..I changed my mind!

Ok the fun is over...

Britt has her straw now and we head off down the road looking at the stars..Its SO dark out here, you can see it all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]