Thursday, December 29

I did it...SOLD.....Real Estate School!

Its Official....I am starting my new career next week. I set it up all on my own and I am so happy about it. I have been talking about doing it for years and even more for the past year...But today..I signed the papers, paid the fees and I start next week. I am so excited about this. I also start brokers classes right after sales agents classes....SO who knows, my own company one day??? The sky is the LIMIT!

I have a cousin in CA, Robert who started in this field when he was about 21-23 and he has owned his own very successful business for many years.

Many people have encouraged me to do this, with only one or two people saying its a waste of time, so THANK YOU to the people who support me. Wish me LUCK!

I'll keep you posted....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]