Friday, November 10

Top Producer!

Thank you Linda, Pete and Tim..oh and my HUBBY KIRK... for a wonderful night at the Art Show preview in Wilmington last night. I was so happy and proud to be a "Top Producer" for Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Realty. I was so excited to meet our top agents from our Wilmington market. The art was wonderful, I must say! It was great to have Cheri and Homer there too! I am very proud to stand along Cheri!

Also, thank you for the excellent night Wed. at Wrightsville Beach for the New Homes Agents Appreciation Evening. I loved being around other agents who also have an entire subdivision to list and sell. I learned so much from them. I will be ready soon for my second one here soon!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]