Friday, October 13

And the Vikings Win......


Boyd, the reason we are here in MN happens to have season tickets to the Vikes. On Sunday Kirk, Boyd, Eric his future brother-in-law and Terry and friend all went to the big game. It was a good one from what I hear. I was offf shopping with Michelles sister Tiffany. I will blog more once we get back to Boyds tonight. We don't have any wireless in Forest Lake. All my pictures are on my PC. We have had a grea visit. Kirk and his dad went to the MN Wild Hockey game last night after shopping at the Mall of America and IKEA! Sandie and I stayed behind at the mall for a meal out & more shopping. Back to work of the bestman today..... More to follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]