Thursday, December 15

Oh SHITE!! Thank you Brian and Chevy...


So, on our way home I asked Kirk to pull over so Dra and I could walk home from the main road. Our land runs almost to the front of the enterance...Kirk slowed down as Dra and I got out..At the last minute, Kirk decided to drive across the few hundred feet to our land..I, me, MOM said NO KIRK...Noooooooooo...He zoomed across and sank in CRAP..REALLY CRAP...The empty land was four houses septic lines....and it HAD been raining....So guess what??? We sank in CRAP..Dra and I got out and said thats a crapper Dad...And walked home..We wanted to see How DRA WAY turned out..a 40-50 foot long ditch...."Dra Way"...Oh my how funny..Everyone around here as heard stories of me sinking the tractor, and the truck..running threw the woods messing up the paint....
..This time I had nothing to do with it....

Our neighbor Brian, also an a Marine on NR came to help out...Chevy to save the day...

No words....

WHAT WAY did I go?

Man, that truck of ours sank 6+ inches in someones POOH! Oh LORD what LUCK...

PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]