Monday, November 28

I've Been waiting YEARS to say this.....

OK I took the INFO below right from Bill and ADEA'S BLOG XOXOXOX
ITS the BEST news EVER!
ADEA WROTE AS FOLLOWS:
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Big News
For those of you who don't know yet. We are expecting baby number 2. Yes it is true. It only took us 8 years but we are happy. Just like when I was pregnant with Ashley, Bill is going to be on cruise for most of the pregnancy but hopefully just like with Ashley he will make it home just in time for the birth. Bill leaves January 2nd on cruise. It is hopefully only 6 months long. I am due on June 29th. We have a family tradition of being late so if that works in my favor than Bill is due home July 4th. Ashley is so happy and she doesn't care if it is a brother or sister.
// posted by Adea @
7:54 PM"""""""
BILL- ADEA- ASH....we wish you three all the best! Enjoy this baby AND MOVE CLOSER DAMN IT! WA is TOO FAR AWAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]