Tuesday, July 26

Let's not forget Ashley.....



Although Ash was at grandpa's one night, grandma's another..we did find her on the Fourth of July at Adea's grandma's house for the huge family party. There were over 40 people I would guess. Including Bill's mom too. The sun went down, Kirk, Bill, Bradley(Adea's little brother 13 I think) and few other over grown boys started the fireworks. Adea's step-dad Dan, bought over 5oo pounds of the good stuff you won't ever find in CA...It looked like a real show. With the skies dark from being deep in the country, we could see them so clear. As, I forgot to take a single picture that day, Ash did come home with us that night. She didn't wake up before we left for MN so the only picture I got was while she was out cold...still just the sweetest little girl you'll ever meet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]