Saturday, January 1

Who am I? Who are my shadows...

I am Rhonda, married to Kirk .We were married in Vista, CA on Sept 17, 1993. We have moved from San Diego in 93 to NAS Memphis, to El Toro, CA, Red Bluff, CA, to Jacksonville, NC, to Pensacola, FL back to San Diego, CA over the past 11 years. During that time we have had three babies. Christian was born Aug 1994 at Travis AFB in Fairfield, CA while mom lived with her sister Trina and her husband Joe. Kirk was driving the 7 hours north from El Toro-Tustin every weekend waiting for his birth..he missed it. Then came Brittany , she too was born at the same place, July 1996. I then lived in Red Bluff, but had been staying once again with my sister in Fairfield. Kirk missed it again, but this time he was in Spain on a deployment. Then there was Gunnar , born on Oct 1997. He was born in Jacksonville, NC...His daddy made this one! Kirk is in Iraq right now and when he returns, we will be moving back to Jacksonville, NC in mid- April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Rhonda's Guestbook ] [ Leave Your Mark in my GUESTBOOK ]